What I offer:
- Pre-wedding consultation where we meet and discuss your requirements
- 8 hour coverage on the day itself, starting from bridal preparations until your guests are seated and including any pre-dinner speeches
- A personal website of all the edited images for six months
- An online slideshow of approx. 70 pictures with royalty free music
- A 20 page Jorgensen Studio wedding album (see picture) with up to 50 photographs in both colour and black and white
- A follow-up meeting to ensure that you're happy with the results
All this for only €1,495
- An additional 10 pages in Studio album (to hold another 30 pictures) - €295
- A CD ROM of all the edited images ready for printing extra copies - €295
- Extended coverage (until the first dance in the evening - € 300
- Parent's albums – from €325
- Second photographer (subject to availability) - €300
- Extra copies of pictures (10" x 7") - €20 each
- Upgrade to bespoke album from the Jorgensen Styla range - from 300 Euro
Mid-week weddings and small civil ceremonies
- 4 hours of coverage
- Website of edited images
- Portfolio of 12 enlargements (10" x 7")
- CD ROM with 100 print-ready images
All this for only €995
Frequently asked questions
How do we book?
Demand is high for my wedding photography and I receive many enquires for most dates. I ask for a non-refundable retainer of €300, this secures your date and is deducted from the final total. Payments can be made by cheque, made payable to Robert Mullan or by credit card. I am happy to meet clients by appointment during office hours. Evening appointments are also available.
Can we have some 'formal' pictures as well?
I like to shoot without controlling your day and most couples book me because my style of unposed, natural pictures. I appreciate that some clients like a small number of formal family/friends groups. This is usually completed in about 10-15 minutes. In addition, I like to spend 10 minutes or so with the bride and groom alone. Overall I take a low-key approach that allows the couple to enjoy their day without worrying about photography.
When will I be able to see my pictures?
A web gallery will be ready when you return from your honeymoon.
Fine, but how long will it take to get my album?
Once you have chosen your pictures I will begin to plan your album pages. As soon as you have approved the layout it should take no longer than 3 to 4 weeks.
What qualifications have you?
I am a Licentiate of the Irish Professional Photographers Association (IPPA), the qualifying body for the profession in Ireland. The Association has over 300 practising members located throughout the country. The IPPA requires that members adhere to a strict code of conduct and carry out their business dealings in a way that will enhance the respect that the Association has earned for itself at both national and international level.
Do you go to the bride's house before the wedding?
Yes, if it's practical I'm happy to start coverage there.
What cameras do you use and do you bring more that one?
I use the Nikon Professional D3 & D700 series cameras, consisting of four camera bodies and almost a dozen lenses. On each wedding I carry back up of allequipment.
Have you won any awards?
Ok, go on tell me more!
Royal and SunAlliance/Irish Professional Photographers Association "Photographer of the Year 2001"
Royal and SunAlliance/Irish Professional Photographers Association "Commercial Photographer of The Year 2003"
British Professional Photographers Association "Overseas Architectural Photographer of the Year 2004"
Winner of the Craftsman Award, Irish Professional Photographers Association
50 Diamond, Gold, Silver awards in the IPPA's competitions.
Film or digital? I'm confused…can you explain please?
I shoot digital. Side by side, it's digital all the way. No contest! The quality I get from today's professional cameras would have been unimaginable a few years ago when film was the norm. Apart from that, digital, unlike film, has no material costs. This allows me to shoot virtually unrestricted, without considering the cost of film and processing. This enables me to offer the couple hundreds rather than dozens of images when it comes to making the final choice for their album.
How long do you stay?
I cover right up to the time your guests are seated for the meal but if you request it I can stay till the first dance.
Who will be the photographer at my wedding?
I will, I do not employ other photographers.
Are you insured?
Yes. I have both public liability and professional indemnity cover.
Can I have the pictures on a CD ROM?
No problem! I can supply a CD with images of your choice along with a book of preview images. You can have this either along with/instead of an album.
Ah...yes...but can I get prints made from it or is it only for emailing?
It's a high-res. disc so you can have prints made from it. I have an arrangement with a professional photographic lab that would print pro-quality pictures for you from your disc at a fraction of the cost of reprints from a photographer.